There are many ways you can volunteer your time and energy to help the PTO support the programs at SGES and MSES.
Come to our Meetings: If your child goes to SGES or MSES, then you are already a member of the PTO, and therefore invited to all of our regular meetings. We meet monthly at 7pm to discuss our fundraising and enrichment efforts. All are welcome and encouraged to attend!
Join a Committee: There are several committees which help to make and spend the money, and we’re always looking for more help. From book fairs to Yankee candle sales to planning the enrichment activities, we’ve always got room for more creativity and energy!
Donate directly to the PTO: Donations to PTO are 100% tax deductible. We are a fully compliant 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. South Grafton PTO’s non-profit tax ID# is 261073231
Grants: Many employers offer grants that the PTO would qualify for. Ask yours!
Help the PTO just by shopping on Smile.Amazon.com! When you do, SGPTO will receive a percentage of your purchase. (The Amazon App does not work for this, you must open a browser.) Shop now!
Attention families! Box Tops is rolling out a new, easier way to earn cash for your school!
Announcing, the new Box Top app. Download the Box Top app for free at the google or apple store. Once you download the app, open it and set up a new box top account if you don’t have one, or log in to your existing account. Please choose Millbury Street Elementary School as your school (zip code 01519) for both SGES and MSES students-this account is set up so that one check is issued and payable to the PTO. After shopping, if you have items that are box top eligable simply scan your receipt within 14 days, it is that simple. Box Tops is in the process of phasing out the clip coupons, but if you still have items with the clippable coupons continue to send those in to school with your students. Contact Cathy Lazo (firstname.lastname@example.org) with any questions. It is an easy way to earn money that the PTO uses for enrichment and other programs at both SGES and MSES. Thanks for your support!
Stop & Shop A+ Rewards Program
Welcome back to the start of a new school year and to a new year of A+ School Rewards! This year’s A+ Program runs from September 6, 2019 – March 14, 2020.
Our schools Millbury Street Elementary School ID#: 06900 and South Grafton Elementary School ID#: 07428 have the opportunity to participate in and earn CASH from A+ School Rewards, a great fundraising program run through your local Stop & Shop!
You DO NOT need to re-register your card if your school selection(s) remains the same as last year.
New Supporters or Existing Supporters Wishing to Make Changes:
- Visit stopandshop.com and select SIGN IN at the top right to log into your online account. Once logged in, select MY ACCOUNT, MANAGE MY ACCOUNT, then REWARDS & SAVINGS to select your school.
- If you do not have an online account, visit stopandshop.com and click REGISTER. Follow the prompts to create your online account. Once logged in, follow the instructions listed above.
- You’ll need your 13-digit Stop & Shop Card number and the School ID # OR, if you need assistance call 1-877-366-2668 OPTION #1To Earn Points:
- Use your registered Stop & Shop Card each time you shop at any Stop & Shop, and you will earn CASH for our school. You can confirm your school selection by logging into your account.
- At the end of each month, your points are calculated and converted to CASH rewards. These CASH rewards for our school are updated monthly. You can track our progress when you sign in to your online account.
- Our school will receive one CASH rewards check at the end of the program and can use this cash for any of our educational needs.
Also, please encourage your family members and friends to support our school. This could result in more CASH REWARDS! Thank you for supporting our school.
Price Chopper/Market 32 Tools for Schools Program
You can earn points to help your school get needed equipment such as school supplies, musical instruments, and playground equipment – FREE! Once you let Price Chopper/Market 32 know you want your points going to SGES or MSES this year, you’re done – registration carries over from year to year. To register, visit the service desk at the store or enroll here – our school code is 14277 MSES and 14211 SGES! This year’s program runs August 11 thru December 28.
We have a year-round fundraiser with Mabel’s Labels and would love your help earning cash for enrichment opportunities this year. These labels are the best around – machine washable, dishwasher safe, perfect for all your child’s belongings. Keep your kid’s stuff out of the lost and found – LABEL EVERYTHING! All items are shipped directly to you. Check out the products and order today!